Friday, March 29, 2013

Featured Cats - Still Available

These fantastic cats are still available and waiting for their forever homes.  Stop by CCS and meet them in person.  Open house hours are on Tuesdays from 4:00 - 7:00 Saturdays from 10:00 - 4:00 and by appointment.  You can reach us at 701-356-7877. 
We are located at 9  9th Street South in Fargo.

Ripley - rescued 12/13/12
I’m Ripley, a black-and-white, front-declawed male.  I’ve had many challenges living outdoors and was quite sick when I was rescued by CATS Cradle Shelter.  I have become stronger and healthier with all the TLC.  Being on my own left me very wary of other cats so I don’t always play nice with other felines.  I have free reign of the shelter, but I would love to find my forever home.  I am not demanding of attention; I just require a soft cat bed, a few treats every now-and-then and a little love.  If you visit the shelter, be sure to say hello to me.  I will probably be in the kitchen (that is where they keep the coziest bed – just for me).

Clara - rescued 5/6/11
Hi, I’m Clara, a beautiful torti.  I found my forever home when I was a kitten.  Sadly, my forever guardian passed away; so I am back at CATS Cradle hoping to find a second chance at a forever home.  I am a dignified girl who doesn’t mind being held.  I enjoy sunbeams and watching out a window with a view.  I have gorgeous gold eyes and a very soft coat.  I get along with my roommates but would also be fine as an only pet.  Stop at the shelter and get to know me, perhaps I could be your forever friend.
Mike - rescued 12/7/11
Hi,  I’m Mike a 3 year old handsome boy.  I’m outgoing and love to play.  I’ve been known to do back flips while in pursuit of a toy.  I’d prefer a bed in a window so I can see what is going on outside.  I can’t wait to find my forever home where I’d get some one on one attention and many head rubs.

Stallone - rescued 7/15/11
I’m Stallone a handsome male black cat.  I’d love to greet you at the door when you come home and would appreciate some of your time petting and giving me all your attention.  I get along well with other cats here at the shelter and enjoy a soft bed in the window.  I’m ready to get into my own place where I can sit with my guardians and purr.  I’m so ready that I keep trying to escape my room when the door opens to see if my new family might be here to meet me.

Miley - rescued 8/11/12
I’m Miley, a black-and-white female cutie.  I prefer to get attention on the floor or in your lap as I’m a little unsure of being held up high.  Once you start giving me some love be sure to have extra time because I’ll follow you around for more and more attention.  I love having my head scratched and being petted.  I’d love to be your forever friend.

Georgia - rescued 10/10/12
Hi, I’m Georgia. I have a gorgeous long gray-and-white coat and I can be quite the diva.  I have a sassy personality and love to play.  My favorite toys are balls with bells inside that I can chase around the room.  When I am not busy playing, I like to have my head scratched.  I love to be on a cat-stand so that I can survey my territory.  I would love to find a forever home where I can be queen of my my castle.

Maren - rescued 10/12/12
Hi,  I'm Maren a female black and white cat.  If you look close I have a unique coat with individual white hairs throughout my black fur.  I'm a mild tempered girl that enjoys sitting on a lap or being petted while sitting in a cozy bed.  I'm not too fond of my feline friends, but will rub up against the people who come to take care of me.  I can't wait to find a home where I can relax and come out of my shell.  Come by to visit me and get to know me better.