Friday, February 22, 2013

Featured Cats - Blizzard and Stallone


Blizzard
Hey, Blizzard is here.  I’m a front declawed, all white male cat with two different colored eyes.  I can be sneaky at the shelter and love to escape out to the hall for a little exploring.  I like being up high on a shelf or cat stand, and as you can see I love to pose for the camera. 
 I’ll come over for some attention and a few head rubs if you have time.



 Stallone

I’m Stallone a handsome male black cat.  I’d love to greet you at the door when you come home and would appreciate some of your time petting and giving me all your attention.  I get along well with other cats here at the shelter and enjoy a soft bed in the window.  Like my friend Blizzard, I enjoy sneaking out to see if my forever family has arrived.

 

You can meet Blizzard and Stallone at the open house on Saturday from 10:00-4:00.