Friday, February 8, 2013

Featured Cats - Clara & Ripley









Clara

Hi, I’m Clara, a beautiful torti.  I found my forever home when I was a kitten.  Sadly, my forever guardian passed away; so I am back at CATS Cradle hoping to find a second chance at a forever home.  I am a dignified girl who doesn’t mind being held.  I enjoy sunbeams and watching out a window with a view.  I have gorgeous gold eyes and a very soft coat.  I get along with my roommates but would also be fine as an only pet.  Stop at the shelter and get to know me, perhaps I could be your forever friend.





Ripley

I’m Ripley, a black-and-white, front-declawed male.  I’ve had many challenges living outdoors and was quite sick when I was rescued by CATS Cradle Shelter.  I have become stronger and healthier with all the TLC.  Being on my own left me very wary of other cats so I don’t always play nice with other felines.  I have free reign of the shelter, but I would love to find my forever home.  I am not demanding of attention; I just require a soft cat bed, a few treats every now-and-then and a little love.  If you visit the shelter, be sure to say hello to me.  I will probably be in the kitchen (that is where they keep the coziest bed – just for me).