Friday, February 1, 2013

Featured Cats - Ace & Sweet Pea



ACE
I’m Ace, an adult male orange tabby.  Just have a seat and I’ll cuddle in close and lay at least half way on your lap.  I currently share a room with several female cats and get along well.  I guess I like being king of the castle.  I’m not too sure I’d like to share my princesses with another guy, but would probably be alright as the only royalty.  I’m a big guy that’s just right for a snuggle.  Come visit the shelter and meet me. 



 
 

Sweet Pea
I’m Sweet Pea, an adult, female torti.  I love to play and sit beside you.  Give me some attention and I’ll keep coming back for more.  My people are important to me and I’ll follow you for a few extra loves if you get up to go.  I’m quite calm and have gotten along with my friends at the shelter.   If you come to visit be sure to check on me…I will probably be curled up inside a cozy bed waiting for my forever family.